Verbit is specialized in digital interaction and game design, with a special focus on development for research projects and third-party.
- Sony Playstation
- Nintendo (Super Mario series)
- Forgotten Empires (Age of Mythology: Extended Edition; Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms)
- Infogames, EAI
- XTeam, YOYO
We work on
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Interaction design products and services
- Video game development (Steam, iOS, Android, Win8, Sony, MacOs, Windows, XBox, Nintendo)
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Gamification techniques applied to non-leisure contexts
- Computer vision
- Software development (C, C++, C#, Java, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine)
Experience in R&D projects
Verbit has a specific experience in R&D projects across a variety of contexts (virtual reality, augmented reality, AI, game-based incentives, data visualization). Senior members of Verbit have had direct affiliations or working relations with a variety of research centers in the US (MIT, Harvard) and Europe (Politecnico di Milano, Imperial College London, Malmö University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology) and have participated in various EU-funded research and innovation actions.